A&B FORMS & POLICIES
A&B RENTAL CATEGORIES
We collect, use and disclose personal info to:
- Verify your identity
- Determine your eligibility for A & B Tool Rentals Ltd.’s products and services and other products and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
- Detect and prevent fraud.
- Investigate and settle claims.
- Comply with the law.
We will not disclose person information to any third party for any marketing purpose unless we have authorization from you.
How do we gather information?
- From you, on rental contracts, on credit applications, through telephone, fax, email, face to face etc. For example your name, address, telephone number, driver’s license information, credit card information, for the purpose of creating a rental contract.
- From licensed agents, financial service representatives
- From your interactions with us such as payment history
- From consumer reporting agencies
How long do we keep your information?
Your information is kept only so long as we need it to effectively provide products and services to you and for a reasonable length of time thereafter in case we need to meet any legal or business purpose.
Your Knowledge or consent are required before we may collect, use or disclose your personal information, except in special cases. These special cases may include during a fraud investigation or when disclosure are reasonable for an investigation or proceedings resulting from a breach of
an agreement or in situations otherwise permitted by law.
How do you provide us with consent?
We accept any of the following as consent for A & B Tool Rentals Ltd.’s use and disclosure of your personal information for the identified purposes:
- Your completion of a rental contract
- Your completion of an application for credit verbally, in writing, or in person
When your consent is not required:
- If you voluntarily provide personal information either orally or in written form for a purpose that would be considered obvious to a reasonable person.
- In the event that A & B Tool Rentals Ltd. proceeds with a business transaction such as the purchase, sale, merger or any type of acquisition, disposal or financing of an organization or any of the assets of an organization, your personal information may be shared with such prospective party, to complete the business transaction.
Questions or Concerns:
Should you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us by mail at:
A & B Tool Rentals Ltd
10498 King George Blvd
Surrey, BC, V3T 2W9
or by Email at:
One Call Gets it Done.
Please tell us how we may improve our service or what items you would like us to add to our inventory. If you provide us with your contact information, we will be able to reach you in case we have any questions.