FLOORING EQUIPMENT RENTALS
One Call Gets it Done.
Profits are the lifeblood of your business; if the money isn’t flowing then everything else will start failing. As a business owner, it’s your job to make sure that your establishment turns a profit while keeping the quality of your work at par. If you have a business that installs flooring, a huge chunk of your budget will need to go towards good flooring equipment that can withstand every rigorous project.
But what if you have certain projects wherein you don’t need to install flooring? Keeping your own flooring equipment means that you would have to pay for their storage and maintenance, even if you’re not going to use them. In this situation you are actually wasting time, money, and storage space by choosing to buy your equipment rather than renting it.
What Is Flooring Equipment And Why Do You Need It?
If you need any floor stripped, scraped, nailed, rolled, stapled, sanded and cleaned, then you need flooring equipment to do that. Flooring equipment can be categorized from basic units to the heavy, sophisticated equipment depending on the type of flooring material that you need to work with:
- Underlayment installations such as foam, cork, and vapor blockers need rudimentary tools such as tapes, scissors, and staplers
- Installing vinyl, laminate, and engineered hardwoods, you need a little more power in your tools, things like; Mitre saws, Laminate Cutters, Hardwood Floor Nailers and safety equipment such as goggles, dust masks and hearing protection.
- Sometimes you might need to strip existing flooring or surface material and prepare for a new floor. Scrapers are available from hand scrapers to hand held and walk behind electric floor scraper, to ride on gas powered floor scrapers depending on the specific circumstances at hand. Other items might be Floor Machines and Grinders. The right tool depends on what surface you are working on, what you have to remove, the size of the job, and the end result you are looking for.
- Hardwood floors can become worn and need a refresh. There are Floor Sanders and Floor machines to bring them back to life.
- Cleaning floors is another maintenance item. With Floor Machines, Auto Scrubbers and Carpet Cleaners you can tackle all your cleaning projects.
- Your Rental Profesional can help guide you to the right equipment for your specific job.
Why Rent Flooring Equipment?
It all boils down to how often you are going to use your equipment and whether or not you can afford the expenses of long term storage and maintenance. According to most cost-analysis studies, if you use purchased equipment less 60% to 70% of the time, you’re actually better off having rented it. So if you’re business’ revenue doesn’t rely 100% on floor installation jobs, why buy flooring equipments in the first place? You’re better off renting them from a reputable rental service.
Aside from that, there are other benefits to renting flooring equipment over buying it:
- You don’t have to keep paying for flooring equipment that you no longer use. This is especially true for pricey equipment that you bought in staggered payments. Rather than setting aside money to pay for the equipment, just pay the rental fee every time you need them.
- You don’t have to worry about maintenance and storage, you don’t even have to clean your own tools. Once you’re done using your equipment, it will be cleaned and maintained to the highest standard and made ready for your next project.
- You don’t have to worry about transportation costs. Wherever your project is, the flooring equipment will be brought to you. This way you don’t need to spend money on fuel, or waste any time with the planning and coordination.
- No outdated tools! You will always get the newest equipment. Rental companies always make sure to have the latest equipment available. Using old outdated tools can be frustrating, inefficient, time-wasting, and can even be downright dangerous. You also get to use the best tool for the job instead of putting up with something you own that might not be best suited.
- You will always be ready to take on new projects. Renting equipment will give you flexibility to take on new projects whenever you want. Buying tools limits your versatility to only what you can afford; renting tools on the other hand gives you a lot of freedom—if you rent your tools, no job is out of reach so long as you’re certified.
What Type Of Flooring Equipment Can You Rent From Us?
Whether if it’s for installing wooden floors, ceramic, marble, porcelain tile, cleaning and maintaining your floors, removing your floors in order to refinish or upgrade, or recovering from a flood, A&B Tool Rentals has the right flooring equipment for you in our catalog.
- Magnetic brooms
- Carpet kickers, stretchers, and trimmers
- Turbo Dryers (Floor and Carpet Drying Fans)
- Floor scrapers and strippers
- Lino rollers
- Moisture meters
- Nailers and staplers for hardwood flooring, laminate flooring and carpets
- Vacuums and extractors
- High powered tile saws
- Floor Sanders
- Floor Maintainers and Auto Scrubbers